Tips & Ideas for Great Content
You’re the expert in your field and know best what inspires your audience. Here are a few topic ideas:
- Design a personal branding portfolio
- Create an online shop
- Build a side hustle
- Promote a worthy cause on a blog
- Establish a community of like-minded people
The Benefits of Using WordPress with Hostinger
- Open-source solutions, with thousands of plugins and themes available and no limits on design and functionality
- No coding skills required
- Scaling opportunities
- No commissions from user’s sales
- No commitments – users can switch between hosting providers
The Benefits of Using Website Builder With Hostinger
- Free with all hosting plans
- No coding skills needed
- Designer made templates
- Intuitive, flexible, and easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor
- All-in-one website-building solution - Hosting, Domain, Builder
- AI Toolkit including a logo maker, content writing tool, and a heatmap
- eCommerce tools come at no additional cost
Guidance on Content
Integrate Hostinger organically.
Choose a relevant video topic and thematically link to Hostinger in the beginning.
Create a Website.
Demonstrate how you can deploy a website hassle-free.
Use a solid CALL TO ACTION.
Inspire the audience to launch their own websites online.
Mention your unique URL & PROMO-CODE.
(1) show in the video, (2) add a clickable URL in the description above the show line, and (3) in the pinned comment.
Please don’t use irrelevant video topics, ad rolls, or sponsorship shout-outs.
Please don’t associate Hostinger with sensitive, adult, political, offensive, or unlawful content.
What Makes Our All-In-One Hosting Service Special
Three. Two. Online
Hostinger is recognized as the fastest-growing web hosting company. Today more than one million users reap the benefits of advanced hosting infrastructure for fast-loading small-medium websites.
Our ambition to create the best web hosting experience led to building our native hosting panel – hPanel.
To make your websites even faster and more reliable, we offer multiple data center locations, including the UK, Lithuania, the Netherlands, France, Brazil, India, and the USA. We also expand that list every year.Check out Hostinger Roadmap
What to Pay Attention To
Three. Two. Online. We use it as our brand element that finishes our videos or goes next to our logo. We don’t use it as a headline or a CTA text.
We are Hostin/ŋ/er, not Hostin/j/er.
Hostinger is pronounced with /ŋ/ like in hosting, not /dʒɚ/ as in Avenger. Here’s an epic example of how NOT to say our name.Check the example
All general assets such as logos, fonts, icons, illustrations, and other editable files can be found here.
Preparation for the release takes two business days. Please send us your content beforehand.