- You start with the customer and work backwards.
- You extensively research and strive to understand our customers better.
- You work with great effort to earn and keep customer trust.
- You care deeply about our customers and Hostinger's success.
- You are passionate: committed in heart and mind.
- You make decisions based on the long term.
- You act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just your team. You never say "that's not my job".
Learn and Be Curious
- You constantly learn and always seek to improve yourself.
- You are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them.
- It is in your nature to innovate.
Hire and Develop the Best
- You always hire better people than yourself.
- You keep only highly effective people.
- Leaders develop leaders and take their role in coaching others seriously.
- You help people to scale within the organization.
- You strive for the highest standards; many may think these standards are excessively high.
- You inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
- You continually raise the bar and drive your team to deliver high-quality services.
Freedom and Responsibility
- You are self-motivated, self-aware, self-disciplined, and self-improving.
- You don't wait or want to be told what to do.
- You love freedom, and you deserve it.
- You constantly ask yourself, "What is the best thing I can do today that will contribute to long-term success?".
- You are good at using data to support your intuition and make decisions.
- You think strategically and can articulate what you are and are not trying to do.
Bias Toward Action
- Speed matters in business.
- Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study.
- You promote action-oriented behavior, rather than discussion-based work.
Courage and Candidness
- You say what you think, even if it is uncomfortable.
- You give each other candid feedback and never wait to do so.
- You make tough decisions without agonizing.
- You question actions inconsistent with our principles.
- You deliver results with the highest quality and in a timely fashion.
- You recognize and celebrate achievements.