At Hostinger our vision is to enable millions of people around the globe to unlock the power of the Internet by giving the tools to create, grow and learn online. We are a fast growing company with light-spirited, eager for knowledge and talented technology professionals. With over 29 million happy customers all around the globe, we are constantly searching for ways to make their experience even better. If you want to enrich our amazing team with your talent and knowledge of Digital Marketing, keep reading!
What you will be doing:
- Developing and managing PPC (Pay per Click) campaigns including Google AdWords, social media ads, remarketing and other forms of paid advertising;
- Owning and executing the day-to-day management, testing, and optimization of all PPC campaigns;
- Monitoring, tracking, and evaluating campaign performance analytics based on KPI targets;
- Staying on top of industry and competitive trends, plus identifying new opportunities to grow our business.
What we expect from you:
- Exceptional English writing skills;
- Understanding about Web Analytics, A/B tests, PPC SEM campaigns, content, email and affiliate marketing, SEO, user acquisition, remarketing;
- A creative personality and passion for learning;
- A passionate attitude towards data, KPIs, and insights;
- Ability to generate ideas, multitask, and work independently.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing (View Gallery);
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here: Hostinger Company Culture
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s PPC Marketing Specialist is right for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at email@example.com or use the application form on this page.