Hostinger is always willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talent to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. If you are starting your career in Digital Marketing and know how to unlock the full potential of SEO, keep reading!
What you will be doing:
- Analysing websites’ SEO metrics;
- Building backlinks;
- Developing appealing content to attract traffic;
- Carrying out keyword research;
- Localizing all Hostinger brands worldwide;
- Assisting with SEO related tasks such as websites optimization, search engine related requests and Local optimization.
What we expect from you:
- Exceptional English writing skills;
- A creative personality and passion for learning;
- Basic knowledge of backlinks, keyword research, and SEO;
- Ability to generate ideas, multitask, and work independently;
- Patient and high motivation with small tasks up to something giant.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing (View Gallery);
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here: Hostinger Company Culture
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s Marketing Assistant is right for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at email@example.com or use the application form on this page.