At Hostinger, our company’s main goal is to make our bring our ideas, brands, and businesses to life online. With a team made up of true technology professionals, we provide top-notch web hosting services to over 29 million customers worldwide. We are a fast growing company with offices operating in Lithuania, Cyprus, Singapore, Indonesia, Brazil, Spain and India.
Hostinger is always willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talent to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. If you are just starting your career in Digital Marketing and have a huge motivation to be the guru of Google AdWords, then we want you!
What you will be doing:
- Developing and managing PPC (Pay per Click) campaigns including Google AdWords, social media ads, re-marketing, plus other forms of paid advertising;
- Owning and executing the day-to-day management, testing, and optimisation of all PPC campaigns;
- Monitoring, tracking, and evaluating campaign performance analytics based on KPI targets;
- Staying on top of industry and competitive trends, plus identifying new opportunities to grow our business.
What we expect from you:
- Exceptional English writing skills;
- A creative personality and passion for learning;
- Being passionate about data, KPIs, and insights;
- Ability to generate ideas, multitasking, and work independently.
What's in it for you:
- A challenging opportunity in an international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, plus workshops;
- Modern office with the roof garden for working and relaxing (View Gallery);
- Amazing team - both professionally and personally;
- Many other motivating perks: healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel and much more!
- Read more about our company culture and join our amazing team! Hostinger Company Culture
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s Marketing Assistant is right for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at email@example.com or use the application form on this page.