This position is no longer available!
Hostinger is always willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talent to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. If you are passionate about delivering creative designs, proactively solving problems and thrive in the collaborative environment, we need you on our team!
What you will be doing:
- Designing original UI elements and making prototypes;
- Working with a team to develop and launch designs;
- Assessing customer requirements;
- Improving our products’ performance;
- Applying your skills in rapid problem solving.
What we expect from you:
- Portfolio of your work;
- Passion for best design practices and latest UI trends;
- Experience with Photoshop or Sketch;
- Personal drive, creativity, and hunger for knowledge;
- Great communication skills and being a team player;
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing (View Gallery);
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here: Hostinger Company Culture
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s Junior Designer is right for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at email@example.com or use the application form on this page.