Hostinger is always willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talent to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. If you are able to highlight the best of Hostinger through the power of writing, then we want you!
What you will be doing:
- Writing clear, original and eye-catching content for our blog;
- Performing copy editing based on feedback;
- Researching industry-related topics and ideas;
- Following SEO guidelines to bring your content to the 1st page in search engines.
What we expect from you:
- Exceptional English writing skills;
- A creative personality with a passion for learning;
- Ability to research new topics efficiently;
- An interest in the latest trends of technology;
- Capacity to generate ideas and multitask.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing (View Gallery);
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here: Hostinger Company Culture
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s Junior Content Writer is right for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form on this page.