Hostinger is looking for a talented Full-Stack Developer who loves to create web applications and new features for existing web hosting platforms. If you are a restless web developer who will not stop until you have found the solution to a specific problem, if you care deeply about the quality of your work, and if you have a strong desire to learn and rapidly grasp new technological concepts in a fast-growing, internationally operating company, then keep on reading.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and deploying scalable and innovative website solutions;
- Participating in the creative process of digital projects;
- Creating concepts and prototypes;
- Implementing visual design style to match our brand the best;
- Working with a team to achieve the best result;
- Making alterations based on feedback.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with the PHP programming language;
- Knowledge of Laravel or similar framework;
- Working Knowledge of the Git versioning system;
- An understanding of database and SQL;
- Knowledge around the creation and maintenance of web services;
- Ability to think analytically.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing (View Gallery);
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here: Hostinger Company Culture
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s Full-Stack Developer is right for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form on this page.