Hostinger is always willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talents to ensure it stays ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. If you are a mid or senior level Linux Devops Engineer with a passion for technology and constant self-improvement we want you!
What you will be doing:
- Extending our product’s development;
- Troubleshooting problems;
- Designing and altering scripts based on feedback;
- Applying your skills in rapid problem solving;
- Working alongside team members to achieve the best possible result.
What we expect from you:
- Strong background in Linux administration;
- Experience with automation/configuration management using ansible (chef is a plus);
- Knowledge of source code control systems, branching, and merging, and automated build tools (jenkins);
- Proficiency with GIT;
- Knowledge of at least one open source programming language (PHP, Python, Golang, Ruby);
- Quick and proactive response to issues;
- Good skills in CS:GO.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly growing international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- A fast-paced working culture which values high standards;
- A modern office with a roof garden for working and relaxing (View Gallery);
- An internationally experienced and friendly team;
- Other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel, and much more!
Read more about our company culture here: Hostinger Company Culture
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s DevOps Engineer is right for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at email@example.com or use the application form on this page.