This position is no longer available!
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks and support our Finance team. The Accounting Assistant’s responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases, and reconciling invoices. If you have an accounting degree and are interested in gaining further experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you!
What you will be doing:
- Auditing invoices and entering them into the accounting software (including transactions in Brazil, Singapore, Indonesia);
- Creating and updating expense reports;
- Preparing bank payments;
- Supporting the month-end and year-end close process;
- Spotting errors and suggesting ways to improve efficiency;
- Enjoying working with your team to achieve the best possible results!
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics, or similar fields;
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
- We’re looking for an eagle eye here, so attention to detail is key;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly-structured, deadline-driven environment;
- Perfect communication and cooperation skills with the ability to share workloads, advice, and experience within a team;
- An analytical mindset.
What's in it for you:
- A challenging opportunity in an international company;
- Anything needed for your continuous professional development, including access to the world’s best conferences, relevant training courses, reference books, team building activities, plus workshops;
- Modern office with the roof garden for working and relaxing (View Gallery);
- Amazing team - both professionally and personally;
- Many other motivating perks: healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize wheel and much more!
- Read more about our company culture and join our amazing team! Hostinger Company Culture
If you feel that the role of Hostinger’s Accounting Assistant is right for you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Gabija, at email@example.com or use the application form on this page.